Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the Vampire's bid

the venomous fangs are useful no more
give me the concentrated doses abundant
flap those myriad wings and scratch me
this life is bore... bloody pungent.
death is the final destination
salvation was never what i dreamt
let my resurrection be devoured
this elixir repulses, no more does it tempt.
let me close my eyes, and have your way
kill my every breath, devoid me of them
over and over, trying to fit-in like all do
i'm still so burning with vengeance under my hem.
let my blood ooze out
drink it, if it still can be savored.
let the noises of night mute my screams
close the door if there seem signs of my Savior.
still breathing, still able to fight.
kill my immune!
kill my will to survive
sacrifice me to the full-moon
let no aid arrive for me, if it comes
i'm not fearful yet, guess i won't be.
so don't try to conquer what you can't.
just scathe and feast on what i offered of me.
is it too much to ask?
even from you? strange!
let me gasp, we all humans do in pleasure.
give me the dark i had so long arranged!!

No comments: