Monday, March 30, 2009

The last precipice

the welcomed darkness

like a balm on the bruises.

lights shining distant

like the past left behind.

beneath the feat

the beautiful coldness

of the rocks weathered

by the winds of time.

a soft breeze

blowing the soft fabric

of my dress.

the closed eyes

visioning the days gone by.

the mind put to ease

after a long turmoil

of unresolved dilemmas,

reminisces some moments.

life IS beautiful...

only if you don't have to

Love it!

the tired eye-lids,

adamant not to open.

the ocean floor

some feet underneath.

splash! splash!!

the tired waters

wiping off the day's remenants.

I know the sad face

somewhere up in the sky,

gloomy light of which

the companion of so many nights

spent lying awake

in the rugs of despair.

I know of these sounds,

the music of the

creatures of night.

somewhere even my voice

is resonating amidst

a certain brutalities.

splash! splash!!

I wonder if the saline water

would purge me too?!

another chapter comes to an end

behind the veil of my eyelids.

I rise to my toes

arms stretched wide open.

does the vast expanse

reads my poker face?

the fall...

the rush of wind.

the time stops ticking by.

did I think?

the cold water so soothing.

the ceasing air in my lungs.

I gasp!

pushed back to the surface,

I let myself drown again.

the waters clear.

the night sky above me.

I float immobile.

the shore is somewhere

in some other mode of time.

here is just me

on a virtual bed

in my own time...

I Smile!!

No comments: