Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Into Every Life

I look into the air,

myself, falling rain.

dripping coldness of past.

memories- old pain!

drops fall.

pudding my damp water life

spiraling a mirror,

self- lonely strife.

a sigh,

one frown,

crying soft, saddened tears.

storms of remembrance

through bleak yesteryears.

clouds- a whorl, dark sky.

sheltering my heart.

but how can i enjoy

while taking no part?

covering cold soul,

the corona of defence.

defying the stabs of

my fate's intents.

this is madness.

I think in a plaintive cry.

I'm here on the cusp

of lay down and die.

what my destiny?

an empty-off dream!

a plaything with which

Gods and angels scheme.

am I doomed to love still?

time never free!!

subsumed wholly

beneath life's scattered debris!

in justice,

I feel a torrential doubt.

perhaps more than sorrow,

painful fall-out!

I can't rise from these insane streets-

lonely all the more!

No comments: