Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FUCK YOU~~

why I thought

you'd understand my feelings?

you seemed to be like

my gum-boots in marble-cleaning!

the steeple covered with moss

is no more the good sight.

what's better to look at, perhaps,

is how I lost the fight!

you said, "you're mine"

and, by God, I was ready to be.

but then, someone else's entry.

and the curtain fell on me!!

silence became the only talk we had.

words became immaterial tangents.

gloom was just about to engulf me.

but I quickly wiped the remenants.

the fact is, I'm off!!

the birds are chirping somewhere

like a soothing assurity,

its about to dawn over here!

you end with the first gleam.

I hope to regain my sheen.

somewhere you can still think-

I'd be like how I'd been...

maybe I'm still the one you knew.

but not anymore into you!

the sun comes up... a new day!!

I never thought I'd ever mean--

FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: