Saturday, December 19, 2009

of Venus and Mars


lady: the sinister urges of mine wait for,
in all their grotesque countenance,
the harbinger of thy touch.

man: the yearning burns as a flame
salvaging the bodice of all morals;
a procession readies for a defeat.

lady: the procession shall commence
whence forth the melody of contented cries
would eat the forbidden fruits.

man: garish fantasies dance in sensuality,
a graveyard of my sober etiquettes;
dilemmas steal the grim reckoning.

lady: the graveyard of thy sanity woulds't mock
the last shreds of chastity; graves would yawn
to turn thy coffin into oceans of tainted lust.

man: the limbs twitch for thy beauty
the nimble sighs woulds't prove gory
thou hath always had that power.

lady: consumed in desire, the viper of thy tongue
rapes the last of my luster and thee laugh?!
and thy forsaken deeds dare condemn my wants!

man: ironical, m'lady, how dost thou twirl!
thee entice, thee seduce, thou commands't my dreams
yet thee overlaps thy charms in furs!

lady: inside me, the void compels its prey to plunge
deeper, as the wanton eyes take-in the sheen
of thy sinful pleasure; let the curtains dissolve.

man: let the mist cloud thy rest!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OOh...sexy!
Venus is Furs eh.
Good work, magically medieval tone and the underlying current of the poet fantastically shines through. ;)

MAHI said...

thanx!!!
like A LOT!!!
i spilled my guts out to maintain d medieval tone!!
m glad if it showed through

Dipika Bhatia said...

" consumed in desire, the viper of thy tongue
rapes the last of my luster and thee laugh?!
and thy forsaken deeds dare condemn my wants!"

---- luvd dis & amazing wrk yaa...Hats off !!

MAHI said...

Thanx Dipi!!!!

Anonymous said...

lady: let's dance
man: let me grow my legs again

Anonymous said...

juz joked but an awesome expression of a timeless conflict!!

MAHI said...

thnx Anon.!!!
btw...
d joke was neat!!

BeautiFice 'd beautiful sacrifice' said...

Struck me like the whirls....
now caught in the curls...
of ur rhyme n endless feelings....
i just wonder...
n thats wat describes the poem...
WONDERFUL!!!!

MAHI said...

~unable to respond~!!!