Tuesday, April 7, 2009

good NYMPH gone BAD~!~

you're down today...
baby, you seem broken.
has mama's girl
just now woken?
oh! that boyfriend of yours...
he ditched you... didn't he?
you don't know exactly?
oh, dear!! ask me!!!

life suddenly becomes hell.
like you're on a parole!
it seems that mama's Ideal Daughter
just didn't have self-control!!
oh, yes, we know all
about what happened in Nainital...
where the kid made the nympho
dance to his "sur-taal"!!
and no, he wasn't different at all
just another outlaw, you see!
oh, but how could you know?
shall I sympathise when that kid ate off the wannabe!?

you're sick to stomach
and I laugh...wicked!?
baby, I still remember your doodle eyes
they always called me crooked!
"Don't roam with boys too much"
I remember how u always were wise!
but now to think of it...
who did actually need the advice!?

open vaults get dandy
when closed.
it was never the rosy picture
you always presupposed!!

why am I telling you this?
because you're a prick in my eye!
you always lectured on morals...
but you just got crumpled beneath the vengeful sky!
was daddy's girl
ever sane?
tuck in her mama's armpit,
wasn't she doomed to wane?!

(poor kid...hahahahahaha!!!)

No comments: