Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coming Straight!!

like a mortury of vampires
found in a dead man's haven,
I tried to dispose you
like the hair a baldy recently had shaven!
looks like a link came up
from the extremes of nowhere.
you screamed,
"Lie to yourself because i am now-here"

stringent lives cared for
and forgotten...
like a dead brain
smelling rotten.
like a heaving bosom
still like mosquito bites,
your lies crashed like
small cripped bytes...

am I still to belive
whatever came off that nymph head?
you seem to have literally taken me
as a walking dead!!
superimposed flux
flying in too deep.
you had me going nuts
like a wayward creep!!

games are good to play
but not with the heart
hell knows whatever you were upto
with that useless tart!!
baby, even zombies
come out of their gruesome hoods
the difference for me
were your virtual woods.

but now in open,
it just feels right!
you seem more like a
disposed remain of a bad night!!
what are you now?
darling, ask me not.
for, I thought of you
only until you seemed hot!!

opening visions
scare me much
but I've gotten used to
decomposing hunch!
oh! just in case I didn't tell,
your luggage has been thrown.
seems like the yesterday kid
has just now grown!!

okkay bye!!
you were yet another!!
on the list of what??
Good question!!
but, don't bother!!

No comments: