Sunday, April 4, 2010

JOKER


"yes, I'm ready."
its no use, they won't see.
I've painted over my pain again..
today it's worse than yesterday
and tomorrow won't be good either.
but, they won't see..and why should they?!

I'm a Joker.
just another juggler.
another comic gimmick.
a break from their own pains-
their little worlds of misery.

I fall, they laugh.
I run, they hoot.
I juggle, they expect-
another mistake,
another failure,
a chance to disagree
that, right now,
I am their personal God!

how can I show them
that I'm just as frail?
I'm just as frightened.
I'm just another person
running away from my own demons..
I cannot let them see
that I'm just as broken.
I cannot let any identification seep in...
for,
I am the JOKER...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mahi...why so serious? :P

MAHI said...

never serious, Liz...
n god damn you, Anon! thanx!!!! it was great!!!!

Shadow said...

u aint one but u make many ...heheheheh