Saturday, October 10, 2009

Goth...


roaring from the depth of your constraints,
alive in every word you deny,
possibilities seeming weak to escape me,
for i live where you reside;
down in the dungeons of your disguise.

loafing around for the last shreds.
your sanity isn't worth to let me off.
can't you bloody understand!?
i am NOT where your demons lie.
i am NOT your God of Darkness.
i am NOT the ugly cemeteries of happiness.

i AM just another voice that rings true...

i have lived all my life
in the closets of your fears.
i have been abandoned
in puddles of your tears.

you haven't the time to grasp me.
you haven't the time to take me the way i am.
you haven't the time to stand yourself
no wonder i cannot be tolerated...

i pity you for the junkyards in your minds.
i chortle for your little balls in the guts.
i'm envious, though, for your outrage-
it shall be mine, for all you care!
you devise all excuses to exclude me.
you make little plots to rant your suspicions
no funny thing than that.

i am NOT your last breath of mortality...
i AM just your ultimate wannabe desire!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen uncountable sheds of a single genre... n the way u color brutal honesty is typically awesome... just another bang from ur pen...

MAHI said...

n another bang as the comment! THANKS!!! really!

Aditya said...

WOW!!!!!!
i never knew Goth was this good!!!