Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dope

your scent comes
from across the sea
of flushed faces of despair.
your voice a low melody
it strains my senses
embellish me with cascades of lusts.
your sight, that of Lucifer,
so luscious and appealing.
its almost incapacitating.
i sense your being
as you walk like Adonis
among the lesser mortals of blood.
i touch you
every time i'm sense bereft
like all the haze the smoke conjures.

the creeping sensuality
vital in your marble-taut frame.
you shine like a comet
in my moonless sky of fame.
you intoxicate me beyond gasps.
as i stifle in the purple thunders of your impact.
you come as my concentrated dope.
it takes all i have, to be intact.
you flow like burning crimson
in the womb of my impregnated fantasies.
you command like a despot
make me bondaged to gory tragedies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh....I m doped :(

I daily awake
but remain anawekened
Showered with sunrays
but not enlightened
the whole world
seems to be a smog
but I get rejuvenated
after reading your blog...

MAHI said...

O.M.G!!!!!
THANXXX!!!!!!